Day 1: Srinagar Arrival
Upon arrival in Srinagar, check in to your booked hotel/ house boat.
After checking in to the hotel/houseboat, get freshened up and spend some time at leisure.
In the evening, take a walk to the scenic Boulevard Road, one of the most popular streets in the city.
Walking on to the streets you get the sight of beautiful Dal Lake.
You can take a stop to enjoy the cool breeze coming in from the Lake or to take the sight of the pleasing
Day 2: Srinagar Visit
Today you will visit the three popular Mughal Gardens:
- Chashmashahi Garden or ‘The Royal Spring’ is one of the three Mughal Gardens in Kashmir. It was built by Ali Mardan Khan in 1632 during the reign of Emperor Shah Jahan. The garden was built around a fresh water spring that flows right through its centre and is the cause of the garden being named so.
- Nishat Bagh also known as the garden of pleasure is a 10 terraced garden sprawled along the eastern side of the Dal Lake, with the towering Zabarwan hills backdrop. Build in 1634, designed by Asaf Khan, during the region of Mughal Emperor Jahangir.
- Shalimar Bagh is considered to be the finest Mughal -style hill garden and was made by the Mughal Emperor Jahangir in 1619 for his beloved wife, Nurjahan.
Overnight in Srinagar.
Day 3: Srinagar to Gulmarg
Today in the morning, following today’s delicious breakfast, you will be driven to the enchanting valleys of Gulmarg. Also known as the ‘Meadow of Flowers’, this scenic hill station of Jammu and Kashmir is known for its salubrious beauty and charm! The drive to Gulmarg will keep you enthralled with the astounding views of the Nanga Parbat (locally known as Diamer, the ninth highest mountain in the world) you can also catch the panoramic views of Gulmarg from Tangmarg.
On arrival in Gulmarg, embark on a short, yet fun filled trek to Khilangmarg, carpeted with colorful flowers in the spring which changes into a skier's dream destination in the winters. It is a trek for around 3-4 hours (on additional charge), this hike will get you acquainted with the pristine and enticing beauty of the meadow of flowers.
During the day, you may enjoy mountains rides followed by a chair lift.
Day 4: Srinagar to Delhi to fly back Home.
Today, after having breakfast in the hotel, you will be driven back to Srinagar to Fly Delhi to back home.
End of Tour !
- Hotel/House boat accommodation as per demand.
- Pick-up & Drop facilities by our representative/chauffeur.
- Mineral Water to be served during the sightseeing.
- Transportation with a well experienced licensed driver.
- Well experienced English/concerned language speaking tour guide service.
- All tolls, taxes, and parking charges.
- All currently applicable hotel taxes.
- Any Airfare & Airport taxes
- Entrances Tickets of all monuments.
- Lunch/Dinner/Drinks etc.
- Camera fees / Video Camera fees wherever applicable.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tour/ extra tour if desired.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- The services of vehicle is not included on leisure days after finishing the sight seeing as per the itinerary.
- Visa Services