Day 1: Delhi to Agra Sightseeing
In the morning (timings shall be provided to you at the time of booking), your representative/chauffeur from Alishba Holidays shall you pick you from your mentioned location
(Airport/Hotel) and drives you to Agra.
Upon arrival, check in to the hotel.
After breakfast, get ready to witness the world famous Taj Mahal, a saga of love or a poem on marble which only true love could create.
Built in 17th century by 5th Mughal emperor Shahjahan in the loving memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal took 17 years to complete when over 20,000 thousand people worked on it.
Later, visit another marvelous structure, the tomb of Itimad-ud-daula also known as baby Taj, built in 1628 by 4th Mughal empress for her parents.It is first edifice of India where marble used for decoration in entire building and pietra dura was also used along with frescoes.
After Lunch at a local restaurant (not included), Visit one of the biggest stronghold of the world, Agra Fort built in 16th century by emperor Akbar the great which is actually a fortified castle houses many administrative and residential blocks as Deewan-E-Aam, Deewan-E-Khas, Khas Mahal, Muthamman Burj, Angoori Bagh, Jahangiri Mahal and a tomb of British Lieutenant Governor John Russell Colvin.
Day 2: Fatehpur Sikri Sightseeing and drive back to Delhi
After breakfast, visit deserted city of Fatehpur Sikri dating back 16th century. It was founded by third Mughal emperor Akbar, the great.
Mostly city is ruined now but some amazing palaces as Deewan-E-Aam, Deewan-E-Khas, Panch Mahal, Khwabgaah etc are worth visit. That’s the place where emperor Akbar started his “Sulahkul policy” which can be considered secular policy of the time to create and establish communal harmony in India.
- Hotel accommodation in luxury/budgetary hotels as per demand.
- Pick-up & Drop facilities by our representative/chauffeur.
- Mineral Water to be served during the sightseeing.
- Transport from parking to the monument at Taj Mahal & Fatehpur Sikri.
- Transportation with a well experienced licensed driver.
- Well experienced English/concerned language speaking tour guide service.
- All tolls, taxes, and parking charges.
- All currently applicable hotel taxes.
- Any Airfare & Airport taxes.
- Entrances Tickets of all monuments.
- Lunch/Dinner/Drinks etc.
- Camera fees / Video Camera fees wherever applicable.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tour/ extra tour if desired.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- The services of vehicle is not included on leisure days after finishing the sight seeing as per the itinerary.
- Visa Services.