Day 1: Delhi to Agra en-route Mathura Vrindavan
In the morning (timings shall be provided to you at the time of booking depending on location), your representative/chauffeur from Alishba Holidays shall pick you from your mentioned location (Hotel/Airport) and drive to Agra en-route visiting Mathura & Vrindavan.
You will visit Krishna Janmsthaan (birth place of Lord Krishna) in Mathura.
You will visit Iskon Temple and Prem Mandir in Vrindavan.
Later continue your drive to Agra.
Upon arrival in Agra, check in to the hotel.
Day 2: Agra Visit and drive back to Delhi
Early morning at the time of sunrise, get ready to witness world famous Taj Mahal a saga of love or a poem on marble which only true love could create. Built in 17th century by 5th Mughal emperor Shahjahan in the loving memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal took 17 years to complete when over 20,000 thousand people worked on it.
Visit Later, Visit one of the biggest stronghold of the world, Agra Fort built in 16th century by emperor Akbar the great which is actually a fortified castle houses many administrative and residential blocks as Deewan-E-Aam, Deewan-E-Khas, Khas Mahal, Muthamman Burj, Angoori Bagh, Jahangiri Mahal and a tomb of British Lieutenant Governor John Russell Colvin.
After Lunch at a local restaurant (not included), visit another marvelous structure, the tomb of Itimad-ud-daula also known as baby Taj, built in 1628 by 4th Mughal empress for her parents. It is first edifice of India where marble used for decoration in entire building and pietra dura was also used along with frescoes.
Afterwards, drive back to Delhi.
End Of Tour!
- Pick-up & Drop facilities by our representative/chauffeur.
- Mineral Water to be served during the sightseeing.
- Transport from parking to the monument at Taj Mahal.
- Transportation with a well experienced licensed and uniformed driver.
- Well experienced English/concerned language speaking tour guide service.
- All tolls, taxes, and parking charges.
- Entrances Tickets of all monuments.
- Lunch/Dinner/Drinks etc.
- Camera fees / Video Camera fees wherever applicable.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tour/ extra tour if desired.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- The services of vehicle is not included on leisure days after finishing the sight seeing as per the itinerary.