Day 1: Delhi Visit
Our guide will meet you in the hotel lobby for a full day sightseeing of Delhi.
Delhi is one of the most ancient and historical city of India and capital city too.You will be visiting both old and New Delhi. You will visit largest mosque of India, Jama Masjid built in 1650 and from the mosque glimpse of Red Fort can be had. You will visit Raj Ghat where mortal remains of Mahatma Gandhi were cremated. You will visit mausoleum of second Mughal emperor Humayun dating back 16th century, the first example of Persian style garden tomb and forerunner of world famous Taj Mahal. You will drive past India gate built to commemorate sacrifice of Indian soldiers in worl war I and will be driving past Parliament House and Rashtrapati Bhawan or President House which used to be the Viceroy’s house during British.
Later, after lunch break at local restaurant (not included) visit iconic Qutub Minar, the largest tower construction of world in bricks dating back 12th century A.D.
Day 2: Jaipur Visit
Early in the morning drive to Jaipur, first planned city of India and also the capital city of Rajasthan state.
Upon arrival,check-in to the hotel.
After a delicious breakfast, start your sightseeing with photographic stop at Hawa Mahal (Palace of Wind) and visit 16th century Amber Fort which used to be capital seat of Jaipur rulers prior to foundation of modern Jaipur city.
Amber Fort contains JalebChowk (Parade ground), Deewan-E-Aam (the hall of public audience), beautifully painted Ganesh pole, palace of mirrors and ZananKhana, the Harem. Take a photo stop at Jal Mahal and have a lunch break (not included).
Visit world famous stone observatory known as Jantar Mantar built in 1728 but still all instruments are functional and later visit Maharaja’s City Palace where Royal family of Jaipur still residing but that part is not open for visitors. Rest part of the palace has been converted into the museum. This museum is having Textile Gallery, SabhaNiwas, an Armory and largest silver vessels of the world are also displayed, each of them is having a capacity of 900 gallons of water.
Day 3: Agra Visit and Back to Delhi
Early Morning, drive to Agra and to witness world famous Taj Mahal, a saga of love or a poem on marble which only true love could create. Built in 17th century by 5th Mughal emperor Shahjahan in the loving memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal took 17 years to complete when over 20000 thousand people worked on it.
Later, Visit one of the biggest stronghold of the world, Agra Fort built in 16th century by emperor Akbar the great which is actually a fortified castle houses many administrative and residential blocks as Deewan-E-Aam, Deewan-E-Khas, Khas Mahal, Muthamman Burj, Angoori Bagh, Jahangiri Mahal and a tomb of British Lieutenant Governor John Russell Colvin.
After Lunch, drive back to Delhi to fly back home.
End Of Tour!
- Hotel accommodation in luxury/budgetary hotels as per demand.
- Pick-up & Drop facilities by our representative/chauffeur.
- Mineral Water to be served during the sightseeing.
- Transport from parking to the monument at Taj Mahal & Fatehpur Sikri.
- Transportation with a well experienced licensed driver.
- Well experienced English/concerned language speaking tour guide service.
- All tolls, taxes, and parking charges.
- All currently applicable hotel taxes.
- Any Airfare & Airport taxes.
- Entrances Tickets of all monuments.
- Lunch/Dinner/Drinks etc.
- Camera fees / Video Camera fees wherever applicable.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tour/ extra tour if desired.
- Medical and Travel Insurance.
- The services of vehicle is not included on leisure days after finishing the sight seeing as per the itinerary.
- Visa Services.