Cancellation of the tour must be initiated by calling to Alishba Holiday's office at +91 7457071111 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will acknowledge your cancellation through email.
In case of cancelling your tour, you will be eligible to receive a full or partly refund which depends upon:
- The number of days prior to the start of the tour and cancellation request is received or
- The amount paid to the hotels booking and other service providers along with guides engaged for your tour
- Or the cancellation policy option you choose.
Alishba Holidays is not responsible for any incidental expenses you may have incurred as a result of the purchase of your tour such as visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights etc
Please contact us if you have any questions about our cancellation policy at email@example.com
If you cancel or cannot take your tour as a consequence of force majeure, Alishba Holidays will refund the amount you have paid for your tour depends on time period and amount paid in advance to the different suppliers such as hotels, transporters and guides.
Alishba Holidays will refund the amount you have paid after deducting any non-recoverable out-of-pocket costs the company has incurred on your behalf - car rentals, admissions, hotel reservations, tickets etc. We may require you to provide verification to confirm that you were unable to take your tour if you request a refund under this provision.
Force Majeure includes impersonal events such as war, civil insurrection, strikes, volcanoes, extreme weather conditions, earthquake or natural disaster that makes it dangerous or impossible to safely undertake the tour. The determination of what constitutes 'Force Majeure' is at the discretion of Alishba Holidays. However, a travel warning issued by the government of your country AFTER you book your tour invokes 'force majeure' or if you are on a ship and it is unable to dock for whatsoever reason, you are covered under this 'Force Majeure' provision.
For cancellation of your tour due to any other reasons, such as illness, change of personal circumstances, the date on which the request to cancel is received by us will determine the refund due as follows:
- If you cancel 60 days or more before the start of the tour, no any cancellation fee will be charged. We will refund the amount paid after deducting any non recoverable upfront costs incurred by the company on your behalf. These upfront costs represent out of pocket expenses of the Alishba Holidays for air/train tickets, hotels bookings, transportation deposits and other non recoverable tour expenses.
- If you cancel 59 to 30 days before the start of your tour, a 25% cancellation fee will be charged from total cost of your tour after deducting non recoverable expenses made by Alishba Holidays for your tour.
- If you cancel 29 to 16 days before the start of your tour, a 85% cancellation fee will be charged.
- If you cancel 15 days or less prior to start of your tour then 100% cancellation fee will be charged and no refund will be paid by Alishba Holidays
- In case you are on tour and need to curtail your tour for any reason/circumstances then still Alishba Holidays shall not be responsible for any refunds
In some cases, Alishba Holidays may cancel a tour due to weather conditions, natural calamities or any other circumstances. In that case while Alishba Holidays cancel a tour, you may choose between a rescheduling of the tour, a full refund of all money paid OR a credit towards an alternative tour. If you choose to accept a credit, the difference in the cost of the alternative tour will be refunded to you or paid by you as applicable.